- 1 Top 10 Best Free Blog Sites Platforms
- 2 What is a blogging site?
- 3 What are the best Free blogging sites
- 4 Benefits Of Free Blogging Sites
- 5 Disadvantages Of Free Blogging sites
Top 10 Best Free Blog Sites Platforms
Top Ten Free blogs list, free blogging platforms. Best Free blogs list 2018 by Ranking and popularity. Popular personal, blog sites. list of blog sites. We can use them for Free Blog Marketing.
What is a blogging site?
Famous blogs category: Fashion blogs, Food Blogs, About Authors(Personal), Entertainment, tips, Reviewsand many morecategory free blogs using providing free Blogging Platforms.
Free blogging sites also provide Premium features enormous benefits over even the best free blog sites.
What are the best Free blogging sites
Google.com is providing social Product as free blogging by the name of the Blogger.com. Blogger is also known as BlogSpot. It is with Google support and security.
Blogger is one of the most monetization feature allowing to free bloggers. It is the best easy to use Top free blog 2018. There is a lot of customization choices, and designers providing millions of templates free and can buy Premium formats through the outside site too. Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog and Custom URL redirection feature available in blogger.
One of the Yahoo service Tumblr is known for free micro-blogging and social networking website.
Tumblr users share content that is mostly visual: pictures, videos, links, and Infographics. Tumbler free app is also available in store. Tumblr Is One Of The Easiest Free Blogging Platforms To Use. Tumblr is effectively the best of the ten stages with regards to visuals. Pictures, recordings, music and more are simple to show on your Tumblr profile. Also, there are massive amounts of inventive ways that you can showcase them. Individuals can likewise “reblog” your posts abandoning you with more adherents and a bigger fanbase.
WordPress is also the best Free blogging service provider. There are hundreds of search engine Optimized templates(themes) available to use free.
WordPress.com was used by more than 26.4% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2016. Popular by features and easy use one of the best features is plugins. A lot of free and premium plugins available in-store and outsource.
This content management system (CMS) service is also offering premium service to buy. You can use the WordPress blogging software program in your custom domain with the aid of downloading it from WordPress.Org internet site and uploading it to your purchased internet space. It does now not take plenty of time in installing WordPress on WordPress friendly internet hosts.
The best popular blogging site is LiveJournal.com; it is available in both free and paid versions. Best features are polls, multiple author blogs, videos, and images uploading, can send a public and private message.
Wix.com is a cloud-based web development platform. They are providing an excellent feature that is drag and drops feature in customization of the blog. For more features from wix.com should have to buy packages. Customization themes are providing.
Medium is also a free blogging platform developed by Twitter. Anyone can write on Medium.
Many professional people and publications are using medium.com.
In the favourite blogs Weebly one of the popular free blog. It likewise offers e-commerce, an iPhone application for posting on the go, and just connecting to your online networking. This website is free and easy to use. They are providing drag and drop web builder service.
Better Websites Made Simple with Free Blogging site webs.com. Creating a website and using their free builder service is easy. The Web is a No Cost fantastic Platform to provide drag and drop web design builder. Live customer support. The site is popular by using e-commerce.
It’s allowed to begin a site here; Blog.com is similar to Blogger and WordPress. You’ll have the capacity to browse a few fascinating topics. Nearly same SEO customization features providing by blog.com. You can use their space name With best Free Blogging site.
An amazing blogging platform is Penzu. This Blog mainly featured with Daily Diary (open), Expressive Journal (private), and Travel Journal (incredible in case you’re going on a trek). You can likewise attempt the site out before you agree to it too.
Free blog service from penzu.com
Benefits Of Free Blogging Sites
Advantages of using free blogging sites
- Most important benefit is we do not need to pay dollars per blog and hosting. easy to earn money.
- You have the ability to have visibility on the web, without publicity (depending on the type of blog).
- No need to know web design.
- You can upgrade or increase package.
- Support your web pages
- Expand your brand value.
- They Provide easy use tools.
- Supports your social media initiatives
- Builds authority in your industry.
- simply Improves conversion rates
- Helps generate inbound links.
- Blogging sites Helps you rank for long-tail search queries.
- Increases lead.
- Increase Backlinks and page authority
Note: You can make backups of your data if you want to change hosting. There are two free hostings that enables this functionality, Google Blogger, and WordPress.
Disadvantages Of Free Blogging sites
As everything has its advantage, everything has a downside. This is that being free, you will notice that there are many features not available or you have to change hosting plan to unlock
- Very limited resources (E.g., bandwidth, and hard drive).
- Free Blogs are Low priority in search engines
- limited customise plugin or HTML or CSS code access
- Free blogging resources are limited than hosting plans.
- If you want to access these services, you’ll have to upgrade the plan.
- The most disadvantage of free blogging Blog Spam, Backlinking of Free Blogs high priority to going into spam list
- No plugins and developer options.
- Optimization speciality is low for free blog sites
- you have to stay your blog or website is owned by the hosting.
- You do not have the ability to optimize your blog, problems that at some point have.
- When you receiving more visits, your blog slowdown and maybe go to hibernate.
- Google may well not position your blog, as it is in free hosting. Why Joseph? Because Google knows that what these platforms to choose a blog is usually for SPAM.
So I always recommend to all my readers, buy website use the hosting service.
In addition, specifically in the case of Worpress.com or Blogger.com (from Google), you also get the option to back up your content to move or migrate to a more professional (or paid) platform when you can afford or need.